Training by Industry Experts.
Being a preferred OEM by DOW Chemical (The manufacturers of the Filmtec Membranes), at Canadian Water Technologies, we are committed to serve the industry by our knowledge exchange program through water treatment seminars and workshops, led by Dow and CWT engineering personnel. We have several topics that we have been presenting for many years:
- Introduction to Membrane Treatment: Low and high pressure membranes, basic concepts, terminology, operation, main design rules
- Microfiltration and Ultrafiltration Membranes: An overview of common low pressure membrane technology. Terminology, definitions, operating modes, comparison of different technologies, steps to designing a successful project
- Cleaning Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis Systems: Overview of industry best practices to prolong the lifespan and quality of your membrane system.
- Operating Fundamentals for Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis: Designed for operators to familiarize them with the expected conditions and parameters of a membrane system.
- Designer's Guide for Nanofiltration and Reverse Osmosis Systems: Everything you wanted to know about quality, flow rates, and more to design the ideal system for your application.