Canadian Water Technologies is looking for a person to be involved in the servicing and installation of process water treatment equipment.
A person in this position will have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Scheduled delivery and servicing of water treatment equipment at various locations on a customer requested basis. - On-call twenty-four (24) hour delivery and servicing of water treatment equipment at various locations on a customer urgent need basis. - Regular Preventative maintenance on Water Treatment Equipment at various locations, maintenance and servicing of water treatment equipment as needed. - Urgent Need / Preventative maintenance on Water Treatment Equipment in Hospitals. - Install and trouble shoot Technically Advanced Control Systems. - Assist with the installation of Technically Advanced Water Treatment Equipment. This may involve travel to various locations, installations of equipment and connections to site utilities. - Perform HMI / PLC programming on Technically Advanced Water Treatment Equipment. - The opportunity to diagnose and document issues and propose solutions and or recommendations to revise procedures.
Desired Skills / Background:
- Mechanical aptitude. Experience with Electrical / Piping / Plumbing / Instrumentation. - Detailed and Systematic – Limiting call backs and providing paperwork for billing. - Experience with installation or service of Water Treatment Equipment or ability to learn. - Must be able to demonstrate the ability to move large cylinders safely. - An ability to follow Safe Work Practices and Company Procedures and Policies. - Organized, systematic with a strong aptitude for performing detailed tasks. This may require unsupervised work. - Computer skills, Microsoft Office basic skills. - The ability to advance in the position to more responsibility.
This position would be of interest to: - Service Plumbers - Instrumentation Technicians - Service Electricians - Water Treatment Equipment Installers - Entry Level Technicians
The CWT Benefit:
- Training to advance in this position – Learn to troubleshoot and provide technical expertise on a wide range of Water Treatment Equipment. - Learn Instrumentation and onsite commissioning of technically advance Water Treatment Equipment. - Family oriented business, tightly knit, working closely together. - Personal responsibility, everyone has a voice, you can help improve CWT. - Canadian owned - From design to assembly to commissioning, 100% Canadian. - Non-Traditional, Flexible Benefit Program – A Health Spending account allows for flexibility in allocating benefit dollars with an effective Insurance program
Conditions of Hire:
- Availability for after-hours emergency call outs is a condition of hire. - Availability to work occasional weekends - Occasional short term travel (typically up to one week, including weekends in Western Canada) to service locations is a condition of hire and will occur on an as needed, short notice basis. - Alcohol and drug testing is required on some sites and is required on request by the customer. - Must be bondable, a Police report may be required as a condition of hire. - Drivers Abstract is required and confirmation of insurability is a condition of hire.
The CWT Wage:
- Hourly Wage – Negotiable - Hours of Work – Forty (40) hours per week, subject to overtime